Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Wild Wild Wet!

Wild Wild Wet is possibly the best thing in Singapore!

Today was great, I swear. It was totally worth giving up a 50 inch Plasma television set for. (Daddy tried to stop me from going cause he was worried by tempting me with a 50 inch plasma tv)

I was really, really late today when I met Isabelle and Galen for lunch. So sorrrrry. I had cheeseburger for lunch at macs. Galen bought the whole extra value meal please. Like, wth? That's like double of what I ate? He's really fat.

Trained to Pasir Ris straight after macs. Haha, Ashley had to wait for us there. Sorry, again. :/ Took a bus to Wild Wild Wet.

Woohoo! The ride, Slide Up, was a blast. It was indeed, really bloodcurdling. I could feel myself flying off the float. And as Isabelle mentioned, her "life flashed before her eyes". It applied to me too. To think Galen was laughing at me the whole time I was in fear that I would die anytime, then.

But that was the best ride, serious. It gives me a sense of satisfaction to do something I am afraid of. Cause that's like taking a step over a really high barrier kind of thing. Haha, yeah.

I took every ride besides the slow tortoise, sky rider. Cause it was too slow. -.-

Had Laksa at the cafe in Wild Wild Wet. It's 3 bucks. Grr. But it tasted fine, yeah.

Trained home with all of them after it ended. The train ride was more than an hour I suppose. I reached home at 7.30 or something. Dead beat right now.

p/s I really need a rubiks cube. NOW. the 2x2 and 3x3.