Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I WANT TO GO SHOPPING FOR CLOTHES, WTH

Why does this always have to happen.

Me: Mommy, I want to go vivocity to shop for new clothes tomorrow.
Mommy: Why vivocity, the place is so big and I will get lost and tired.
Me: Okay..

Like, I want to go shopping for clothes and with her also cannot. :/

Vivocity's like the best place to shop for clothes lah. That's cause there are so many choices and River Island& Forever 21!

I don't know why, but I am panicking now after realising that GSS ends this friday. The way I'm panicking is like all the shops are going to be closed after GSS.

(prays hard that mommy agrees to bring me to anchorage for my rubriks cube and to vivocity for shopping)

I just want to be happy; but it's oh so difficult.

(add)

Now it's more than just that.

(/add)