Sunday, June 17, 2007

Mug mug play play play


I think the photo on the left is cool, anyway. Went to the twins'(Ashley& Rachel) house to mug& play yesterday. Reached there at 10+ in the morning and came home at around 9pm.

Did a little maths, and mugged science. Attempted to write my English compo, Lost, but I have absolutely no inspiration. I'm not creative when it comes to writing. I have no flair in that aspect.

Yesterday's lunch was at Swensens, with Ashley, Isabelle and Galen. Rachel didn't come, since she couldn't wake up early enough. She was sleeping like a pig. I had soup for lunch with ice cream for dessert. We all shared a serving of Topless 5(Galen, stop laughing) and Sticky Chewy Chocolate sundae. The bill came and the freaking GST was 8 dollars worth. We were all like, wth?!

We went to popular after that, which Ashley and Isabelle got their pens. I had to control myself really hard because my pencil case's bursting(I have at least 15 blue/black/brown pens in it already) and I have no more moolahs left. Stupid lunch.

I love this picture! I'll post a funnier one if Galen decides not to teach me how to rollerblade for free. :D

After lunch, we played Cluedo and Monopoly at the twins' house. We were not concentrating because we were all fascinated about Isabelle's homework. I mean, P6 work's so cool. Haha.

At 3.30pm, I got Ashley to turn on the tv so that I could watch the Price of Peace(some show about the Japanese Occupation). Then we were all screaming about how cruel the Japanese were. Isabelle has no feelings. She was somewhat wow-ing okay. She was so interested. :/

Camwhored:

That's Ashley.

Now it's Rachel on the right and Isabelle in the center.

Rachel loves this photo too much, because she thinks she looks great in it. Haha. Well, she does look good. :D

Yeah, and this was how it ended:

p/s I really feel like eating mooncakes now.