Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Daddys' Day

(sorry for the poor photo quality)
Happy Fathers' Day!

My Daddy is the best. Well, that's when he doesn't get angry, get hungry, get into his farting mood.

Since young, Daddy was always the one who punished me if I did something wrong. But he's also always the one who gets me what I want. For example the gameboy(the old color one and the sp) and my Sony T10, one fine day he just brought it home for me.

He's the one who makes me laugh. No, he isn't the one who cheers me up when I'm unhappy but his jokes are funny. At least, funny enough to make me laugh. He used to tell me a joke a day when he sent me to school daily, during primary 2. (he still sends me to school every day, but without a joke because my sense of humor has dropped, a lot)

He'd wake up to buy me breakfast early in the morning when I demanded and would buy lunch home for me/would cook for me when I am hungry. I'm such a kid, I know.

Anyway, Daddy, I love you, I really do. You're the man whom I love most, forever and ever.

(I think Mommy's going to get jealous when she sees this because I didn't dedicate a post to her for Mothers' Day. :/ )

Celebrations for Fathers' day was spent at Orchard Hotel. Yummy food for happy dads(and their wives and children).

p/s Despite the fact that it was fathers' day, Daddy was so nice that he still went out to buy lunch and my favourite bubble tea. :D

-----



The mini gallery in my blog is up! I think I'm such a genius. Blogger sucks because it doesn't support javascripts. So, I had to i-frame it. Ugh. Anyway, I got it up and running, so who cares.