Tuesday, June 26, 2007

DAMN THE TABLET PC.

Happy Day today :D
but stupid mousepad thing on my tablet spoiled my evening.

Anyway, school was really fun. We played traditional games such as five stones, pick-up sticks etcetc.

Leadership workshop after school was enriching and entertaining. I love the coach! (bad mooding thanks to tablet so I'm not elaborating) Walked to redhill all alone with so many things in my hands. That uncludes my drawing blocks, water bottle and a balloon.

Trained home with Cynthia and Artrillian whom I met at Redhill after the leadership workshop which ended at 5.40.

Now I'm damn pissed off with my tablet mousepad thingy. I don't really like fujitsu. I prefer sony cause my dad's sony's good and my fujitsu is like making me angry all the time. If it doesn't obey and isn't nice to me tomorrow, I will send it for repair cause without it, I'll have to plug in a mouse which is so troublesome and annoying cause the school table is so small and I won't have enough space.

Grr, I feel like slamming the tablet on the ground right at this moment. It's making my blood boil. Now that I am so angry, I shall go to bed.

Goodnight.